September 19, 2022
Source: National Disability Institute (NDI)
New Online Course: Effective Financial Counseling for People Receiving Social Security Disability Benefits
This training will help financial counselors create a more inclusive financial counseling environment by building a better understanding of the complex financial lives of people who receive Social Security disability benefits. This course provides the education, tools and resources on how to offer financial counseling at the intersection of where public benefits impact the financial lives of people with disabilities and how best to support their journey to financial stability.
- 7 online modules, Self-paced
- AFCPE CEU credit available
- Special Introductory Program Cost: $199 – Limited time offer!
This course is for you if you want to:
- Learn more about the financial needs of individuals that receive Social Security disability benefits and services they might need that are specific to their disability.
- Provide accurate information and ensure your advice is not detrimental to their access to benefits.
- Increase your knowledge of where you can refer individuals as you support their journey to financial stability.
Learn more and register now:
For more information about the course Effective Financial Counseling for People Receiving Social Security Disability Benefits, email Brittany Thome at email@example.com.