The Southeast ADA Center offers My ADA Learning Courses – A one-stop portal of web courses that provide a deeper understanding of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability rights.
Credit and CRCC Hours Change for Web Courses – as of January 3, 2022
- Foundations for the ADA (7 hours)
- ADA Title II Tutorial (6 hours)
- At Your Service: Welcoming Customers with Disabilities (4 hours)
Cost of Web Courses for Individual Students
- Until January 5, 2022
Complimentary access to each web course for individual students.
- Starting Thursday – January 6, 2022
Each student will be charged a $5.00 administrative fee per web course.
Group Rates for 25 or more people with Customized Reports and Support
For groups of 25 or more people who need customized reports and support, contact the Southeast ADA Center for a negotiated reduced rate to cover the costs of course administration, registration, technology management, and report development.
CRCC Credit and Course Certificate
- After completing a web course and passing the Post Test, students may download a Course Certificate. Some web courses also offer Credit for Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC).
- **NOTE: CRCC Credit for our web courses will be unavailable from January 1, 2022 to January 2, 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Current Web Courses (4)
- Foundations of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA Title II Tutorial
- At Your Service: Welcoming Customers with Disabilities
- Federal Court Concepts (Note: This course will continue to be FREE!)
Register and get started today!
My ADA Learning Courses