The Southeast ADA Center (formerly the Southeast DBTAC) is a project of the Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) of Syracuse University and one of ten regional centers in the ADA National Network funded since 1991 by the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) to provide Information, Training, Technical Assistance, and Resources to help those with rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to voluntarily comply with the ADA. We are not an enforcement agency.
New Logo (Sept. 2011 – present)
The new logo for the Southeast ADA Center is composed of the following three parts:
- The word “Southeast” is in blue color (#13177f) and font: 30-point bolded Adobe Garamond Pro. This is representative of the geographic area that we serve as one of ten regional centers in the ADA National Network.
- The letters “a d a” in white color (#fff) – each letter is in the middle of a vertically-aligned parallelogram in a different color (orange #f97d22, blue #4a8bff, green #c1c03d). ADA is an abbreviation for the Americans with Disabilities Act, for which we have been funded since 1991 by NIDILRR to provide Information, Training, Technical Assistance, and Resources to help those with rights and responsibilities under the ADA to voluntarily comply with the ADA.
- To reflect being a member of the ADA National Network, we used in our logo the same “a d a” letters within the vertically-aligned parallelograms that are used in the logo for the ADA National Network.
- To reflect being a project of the Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) of Syracuse University, we used for each parallelogram in our logo the same three colors (orange,blue,green) that are used in the BBI logo.
- The word “Center” is in blue color (#13177f) and font: 30-point bolded Adobe Garamond Pro.
Former Logo (1991 – Aug. 2011)
The former logo for the Southeast ADA Center (formerly known as Southeast DBTAC) was composed of the following two parts:
- A light blue outline of the continental United States with a superimposed map in dark blue color containing the outlined borders of the eight Southeastern states served by the Southeast DBTAC (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee).
- Surrounding the superimposed eight Southeastern states map is a circle formed by the words in red color, “Southeast DBTAC” and the words in dark blue color, “Your Regional Resource Center for the ADA.”
Contact For More Information
Southeast ADA Center
ADA National Network
Toll-free ADA hotline: 1-800-949-4232