Explore legal and policy developments and news relevant to civil rights protections and the impact of court decisions in the Southeast Region and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Gomez v. Trinitas Cellars, LLC
- Disability Rights North Carolina (NC) vs. State of NC
- Bledsoe v. TVA Bd. of Dirs.
- Laufer v. Acheson Hotels, LLC
- Talevski v. Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County
- John C. Wilds, Jr. v. AKHI LLC and AHTNA Professional Servs. Inc.
Disability Rights Today
Podcast and Resources
Listen. Read. Explore. In-depth discussions and resources on the facts, issues, and arguments of court cases, and their potential impact to the legal rights and the lives of people with disabilities. Hear from plaintiffs, attorneys, and subject matter experts to keep current on the latest legal developments involving the ADA and disability.
- Disability Rights Today! Podcast – Episode 7: The ADA Three Decades Later: How Are We Doing?