Explore legal and policy developments and news relevant to civil rights protections and the impact of court decisions in the Southeast Region and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- The ADA and Face Mask Policies (updated 8/12/2022)
| CDC Streamlines COVID-19 Guidance to Help the Public Better Protect Themselves and Understand their Risk (August 11, 2022)
- Service Animals and the Law
- Berling v. Gravity Diagnostics, LLC (April 2022)
- Cummings v. Premier Rehab Keller, P.L.L.C (update of the case April 2022)
- Brown v. Roanoke Rehab and Healthcare Center (February 2022)
- Adams v. Cleveland Clinic Florida (January 2022)
Disability Rights Today
Podcast and Resources
Listen. Read. Explore. In-depth discussions and resources on the facts, issues, and arguments of court cases, and their potential impact to the legal rights and the lives of people with disabilities. Hear from plaintiffs, attorneys, and subject matter experts to keep current on the latest legal developments involving the ADA and disability.
- Disability Rights Today! Podcast – Episode 7: The ADA Three Decades Later: How Are We Doing?