December 13, 2022
Source: Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
NOTE: Register early for the webinar series. Space is limited.
The Job Accommodation Network (JAN) Webcast Series is a monthly virtual training series presented by JAN staff and guest speakers. Webcasts include practical guidance and information about navigating the accommodation process, applying and leveraging the Title I employment provisions of the ADA, and job accommodation situations and solutions. JAN webcasts are available at no cost to anyone who would like to attend. The 2023 series offers a variety of ADA and accommodation topics, including:
- Accommodation Solutions for Neurodivergent Workers
- Accommodation Solutions: Substance Use Disorder
- Assistive Technology Update: What’s New in 2023
- What You Should Know About the Impact of Long COVID in the Workplace
- What to Do When Performance and Conduct Factor into the Accommodation Equation
The 2023 series begins on Thursday, January 12, 2023, at 2:00 PM Eastern Time. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this free JAN training!