ADA Enforcement and Steps You Can Take Before You File an ADA Complaint
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. [Eastern Time]
4th Thursday ADA Talks
There are many steps that a person can take prior to filing an ADA complaint to resolve a disability discrimination issue. During this session, we will discuss these steps and talk about the process for filing an ADA complaint with the various federal agencies that enforce the ADA. Participants will have an opportunity to ask the speaker questions following the presentation.
Pam Williamson – Assistant Project Director, Southeast ADA Center
Host: University of Kentucky Human Development Institute (HDI), Southeast ADA Center, Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University
This is the sixth of ten 60-min sessions in the 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023 (January to October).
Register for 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023
- We use Zoom for our virtual platform.
- Audio is provided through the virtual platform or by phone.
- Real-time captioning will be available during the session.
- The session will be recorded for archival purposes.
Certificate of Participation
**To receive credit for a session:
- You must be registered and complete the Post Test Eval.
- Attendance will be verified (live or archive).
NOTE: You do not have to attend all 10 sessions in this series to receive credit.
Schedule and Archive
View schedule and past session recordings at:
4th Thursday ADA Talks Series
Southeast ADA Center Webinars
Contact for More Information
Southeast ADA Center