U.S. Access Board Meeting and Webcast
All are welcome to attend the next meeting of the U.S. Access Board, which will be open to the public and take place virtually on January 24 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
The Agenda for the meeting includes brief reports from standing and ad hoc Board committees and the Executive Director, federal agency updates, and a guest presentation by Andrew Nielson, Director of the Government-wide IT Accessibility Program in the General Services Administration Office of Government-wide Policy. Mr. Nielson will provide a briefing on the Fiscal Year 2023 Government wide Section 508 Assessment. This report addresses the current state of federal Section 508 compliance and provides a baseline and recommendations for strengthening compliance initiatives and enhancing Section 508 activities across the federal government.
Meeting of the U.S. Access Board
- Introductory Remarks and Roll Call
- Approval of Draft October 2023 Meeting Minutes (Vote)
- Executive Director’s Report
- Guest Presentation: “FY 23 Governmentwide Section 508 Assessment” by Andrew Nielson, GSA
- Standing Committee Reports
- Election Assistance Commission
- Ad Hoc Committee Reports
- Federal Agency Updates
- New Business