Celebrate ADA! Learn about Southeast ADA Center and Resources for ADA Information, Guidance and Training
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. [Eastern Time]
4th Thursday ADA Talks
In celebration of the 33rd ADA Anniversary, explore, connect and learn about resources, training, and information on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability rights. This webinar is the seventh of ten 60-min sessions in the 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023 (January to October).
Janice Baldon-Gutter – Senior Adviser on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion for Southeast ADA Center
Southeast ADA Center, University of Kentucky Human Development Institute (HDI), Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University
This is the seventh of ten 60-min sessions in the 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023 (January to October).
Register for 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023
- We use Zoom for our virtual platform.
- Audio is provided through the virtual platform or by phone.
- Real-time captioning will be available during the session.
- The session will be recorded for archival purposes.
Certificate of Participation
**To receive credit for this session:
- You must be registered and complete the Post Test Eval.
- Attendance will be verified (live or archive).
Schedule and Archive
View schedule and past session recordings at:
4th Thursday ADA Talks Series
Southeast ADA Center Webinars
Contact for More Information
Southeast ADA Center