Understanding Older Adults and Acquired Disabilities
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. [Eastern Time]
4th Thursday ADA Talks
Explore the complexities of aging populations and the significance of acquired disabilities in older adults. We will also cover various acquired disabilities, their classifications, and prevalent causes and the emotional and psychological impacts of acquired disabilities.. This webinar is the eighth of ten 60-min sessions in the 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023 (January to October).
Annamae T. Giles, MSW
Cares Program Coordinator
UNC Chapel Hill School of Social Work
Southeast ADA Center, University of Kentucky Human Development Institute (HDI), Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University
This is the eighth of ten 60-min sessions in the 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023 (January to October).
Register for 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023
- We use Zoom for our virtual platform.
- Audio is provided through the virtual platform or by phone.
- Real-time captioning will be available during the session.
- The session will be recorded for archival purposes.
Certificate of Participation
**To receive credit for this session:
- You must be registered and complete the Post Test Eval.
- Attendance will be verified (live or archive).
Schedule and Archive
View schedule and past session recordings at:
4th Thursday ADA Talks Series
Southeast ADA Center Webinars
Contact for More Information
Southeast ADA Center