Financial Inclusion, Disability and Race: A National Convening
December 7, 2021
Time: 12:00 – 2:00 p.m., Eastern time
Source: National Disability Institute (NDI)
National Disability Institute (NDI) invites you to join us in celebrating more than five years of financial inclusion leadership at the intersection of race, ethnicity and disability. During this National Convening, NDI will highlight its portfolio of work with disability partners and organizations that are working on economic and racial equity.
During this year-end event, you will:
- Gain access to NDI factsheets, briefs, reports and webinars highlighting the financial impact at the intersection of race and disability to share in your advocacy and equity efforts.
- Receive a peer-guided tour of our customized disability BIPOC outreach toolkit.
- Learn about the results of NDI’s Race, Ethnicity and Disability Houston roundtable.
- Share your learnings and experience at the intersection of financial inclusion, race, ethnicity and disability.
- Build new partnerships and discover opportunities to more deeply engage in this critical work.
Please join us for this important and timely event.