FDIC Webinar on Expanding Financial Capabilities for Persons with Disabilities
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will host a webinar for persons with disabilities to increase the awareness of financial challenges facing this community and highlight relevant resources. This event will empower persons with disabilities that are facing fiscal uncertainty. The event will feature presentations by representatives from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund (CFE), and National Disability Institute (NDI). Presenters will support financial education and capability tools, promote affordable insured transaction and savings accounts, as well as share resources and testimonials.
- Jill Wheeler, Senior Financial Program Specialist, CFPB
- David Rothstein, Senior Principal, CFE
- Tom Foley, Executive Director, NDI
- Michael R. Roush, Director, NDI
- Camron Doss, Chief for Strategic Partnerships, FDIC
- Laura Lawrence, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
- Truvander Kennedy, Acting Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
When: Tuesday, March 29, 2022, from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM, Eastern Time
Where: Webinar, MS Teams, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, non-profit organizations, trade groups, community-based organizations, disability service providers and government entities interested in supporting individuals with disabilities seeking financial stability.
You will receive a confirmation email after you register.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Truvander J. Kennedy at email@example.com.