ADA Title II: Program Access and Structural Accessibility
Thursday – March 23, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. [Eastern Time]
Host: Southeast ADA Center, University of Kentucky Human Development Institute (HDI), Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University
This is the third of ten 60-min sessions in the 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023 that runs from January to October. You can register for all or your choice of sessions.
Register for 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023
- We use Zoom for our virtual platform.
- Audio is provided through the virtual platform or by phone.
- Real-time captioning will be available during the session.
- The session will be recorded for archival purposes.
Certificate of Participation
**To receive credit for a session:
- You must be registered and complete the Post Test Eval.
- Attendance will be verified (live or archive).
NOTE: You do not have to attend all 10 sessions in this series to receive credit.
Schedule and Archive
View schedule and past session recordings at:
4th Thursday ADA Talks Series
Southeast ADA Center Webinars
Contact for More Information
Southeast ADA Center