ADA, Higher Education, and 504
Thursday – May 25, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. [Eastern Time]
Host: Southeast ADA Center, University of Kentucky Human Development Institute (HDI), Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University
This is the fifth of ten 60-min sessions in the 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023 (January to October).
Register for 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023
- Erin Fitzgerald
Supported Higher Education Project
University of Kentucky – Human Development Institute (HDI)
- John Caldora
Disability Accommodation Consultant
University of Kentucky
504 at 50 Interview Series
Leaders in the Disability Rights Movement
For the 50th anniversary of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Southeast ADA Center launched a virtual interview series featuring leaders of the disability rights movement who advance the cause of equal rights.
VISIT: section504at50.org | Episodes
MORE: About 504 | Resources | Speakers
- We use Zoom for our virtual platform.
- Audio is provided through the virtual platform or by phone.
- Real-time captioning will be available during the session.
- The session will be recorded for archival purposes.
Certificate of Participation
**To receive credit for a session:
- You must be registered and complete the Post Test Eval.
- Attendance will be verified (live or archive).
NOTE: You do not have to attend all 10 sessions in this series to receive credit.
Schedule and Archive
View schedule and past session recordings at:
4th Thursday ADA Talks Series
Southeast ADA Center Webinars
Contact for More Information
Southeast ADA Center