ADA, Employment, and Long COVID
Thursday – April 27, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. [Eastern Time]
Host: Southeast ADA Center, University of Kentucky Human Development Institute (HDI), Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University
This is the fourth of ten 60-min sessions in the 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023 (January to October).
Register for 4th Thursday ADA Talks Series 2023
- We use Zoom for our virtual platform.
- Audio is provided through the virtual platform or by phone.
- Real-time captioning will be available during the session.
- The session will be recorded for archival purposes.
Certificate of Participation
**To receive credit for a session:
- You must be registered and complete the Post Test Eval.
- Attendance will be verified (live or archive).
NOTE: You do not have to attend all 10 sessions in this series to receive credit.
Schedule and Archive
View schedule and past session recordings at:
4th Thursday ADA Talks Series
Southeast ADA Center Webinars
Contact for More Information
Southeast ADA Center