ABLE Tax Time Tips
Date: February 24, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm- 3:30 pm, Eastern time
Sponsor: ABLE National Resource Center
Webinar Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Uyk-x_ekT2OhlJf42PUKlA
Join us for our “ABLE Tax Time Tips” webinar to learn how you can increase your ABLE savings and qualify for tax incentives now and in the future.
This may result in significant tax savings and/or a refund you can deposit directly into your ABLE account! Hear how ABLE account owners like you have maximized their ABLE savings through tax deductions and credits, and how you can do the same!
In this webinar, we will:
• Discuss tax incentives, deductions and refunds to build ABLE savings;
• Share why you should consider filing taxes even if you are not required to file;
• Tell you about free tax filing options;
• Cover guidance that will help ABLE account owners’ 2021 tax filing;
• Identify steps now that may benefit your ABLE account in 2022 tax filing;
• Don Dill, IRS Senior Tax Analyst with SPEC Headquarters will provide an introduction and overview;
• Miranda Kennedy, Director, ABLE National Resource Center; and
• Laurie Schaller, Manager, Financial Empowerment with National Disability Institute
Please note: Real time captioning will be provided for this webinar. For other accommodation requests, questions about the webinar, or the registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.