ABLE Tax Time Tips
Thursday, February 9th, 2023
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Webinar Host: ABLE National Resource Center
Captioning will be provided for this presentation. For any additional accommodation requests please contact Cheyenne Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Thursday, February 9th, 2023, from 2pm – 3pm, Eastern Time, for our “ABLE Tax Time Tips” webinar to learn how you can increase your ABLE savings and qualify for tax incentives now and in the future.
We will share tax filing tips that may result in significant tax savings and/or a refund you can deposit directly into your ABLE account! You’ll hear how ABLE account owners like you have maximized their ABLE savings through tax deductions and credits, and how you can do the same!
In this webinar, we will:
- Discuss tax incentives, deductions and refunds to build ABLE savings;
- Share why you should consider filing taxes even if you are not required to file;
- Tell you about free tax filing options;
- Cover guidance that will help ABLE account owners’ 2022 tax filing;
- Identify steps now that may benefit your ABLE account for 2023 tax filing;
- Don Dill, IRS Senior Tax Analyst with SPEC Headquarters;
- Miranda Kennedy, Director, ABLE National Resource Center; and
- Laurie Schaller, Manager, Financial Empowerment with National Disability Institute (NDI).