ABLE Program Spotlight: The National ABLE Alliance
Thursday, September 29, 2022
2:00 pm-3:00 pm Eastern Time
Register for the Zoom webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DHQp-A_LT_u9ffqifGqKxg
September’s ABLE Program Spotlight webinar features the National ABLE Alliance (NAA). The NAA is an 18-member consortium of states from across the country plus Washington, D.C., which represents approximately 25 percent of the nation’s ABLE-eligible population. NAA plans offer high-quality, low-cost ABLE accounts to eligible individuals and their families nationwide.
This presentation will cover:
- High-level overview of ABLE account fundamentals and advantages
- Introduction to the National ABLE Alliance
- Unique features of plans in the National ABLE Alliance
- “In Their Own Words” A NAA Account Owner/Supporter story
- Questions and answers
Miranda Kennedy, ABLE NRC Director will introduce the webinar.
- Zora Falkowski, Communications Officer, North Carolina ABLE
- JJ Hanley, Director, Illinois ABLE
- Jose Gamboa, Relationship Manager, Ascensus College Savings
- Stephanie Antkowiak, Executive Director, the Arc of High Point North Carolina & NC ABLE Authorized Individual
- Self Advocate: Account Owner
ABLE Program Spotlight webinars are intended for those who have a basic understanding of ABLE. These webinars feature ABLE programs that are open nationally, covering the specific features of the program’s ABLE account along with general guidance and best practices.
Captioning will be provided for this presentation. For any additional accommodation requests please contact Cheyenne Rivers at email@example.com