2022 Winter ADA Coordinator Virtual Training
Registration is now open for the 2022 Winter ADA Coordinator Virtual Training event, offered by the Great Plains ADA Center.
This three-day training is open to the public. No membership is required to attend. ASL Interpreters and Real-Time Captioning (CART) will be provided for all sessions.
It offers multiple sessions covering different aspects and Titles of the Americans with Disabilities Act. It also provides options to earn the following Certificates:
- NEW!! ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP) Advanced Law Enforcement Certificate available for those attending sessions 5B, 6B, 7B & 8B.
- ACTCP Advanced Employment Certificate available for those attending sessions 9A, 10A, 11A & 12A [Pre-Requisite: Title I Guidelines (available in session 5A if needed).]
- ACTCP Advanced Healthcare Certificate available for those attending sessions 9B, 10B, 11B & 12B.
Credit Types Available Upon Request:
- ACTCP credits for members of our ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP). *Required Foundation, **Optional Foundation, and Elective Credits based on your session selections.
- CEUs for other professional licensures. (These are general CEUs and are calculated at 10 class hours = 1 CEU.)
- All sessions qualify for ACTCP Elective and/or Renewal Credits.
Training Dates and Times:
February 7 to February 9, 2022, from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm, Eastern Time
Cost and Registration:
Registration Deadline: February 5 at midnight. Single and multi-day registration options are available: $150 daily rates or $375 Full Conference rate.
Register now at https://web.cvent.com/event/35d9ff05-8c90-4b39-84f1-b7f7dcc6dd3b/summary
For information on the ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP) check out the website at https://www.adacoordinator.org/