- Netflix Adds Customizable Captions
- Biden-Harris Administration Announces Nearly $5 Million Funding Opportunity to Improve Transit Access for Older Adults, People with Disabilities, and Low-Income Individuals
- Exploring the Future of Public Transportation Research: A National Online Dialogue
- Happy Thanksgiving! Office Closed from November 22-26
- Nominations Now Being Accepted for HHS Long COVID Advisory Committee
NEWSLETTER: ADA and Access Matters (updated November 22, 2023)
Spanish ADA Resources
- ADA Live! in Spanish – Episode 122:
ADA National Network and Hispanic and Latino Communities.
- Note: Transcript and Resources in Spanish and English.
- Más: ¡ADA en vivo! Transcripciones de los episodios y Recursos en español
- ADA Foundations Course (Spanish)
- Cost: $FREE (limited time).
- Language: Course in Spanish; Course system (English, Spanish).
- Register: Create account then login and select course.
- Más: Fundamentos de la Ley de Estadounidenses con Discapacidades
- ADA Foundations Course
(7 hours – credit, certificate)
- ADA Title II Tutorial
(6 hours – credit, certificate)
- At Your Service: Welcoming Customers with Disabilities
(4 hours – credit, certificate)
- Federal Court Concepts
(self-paced – no credit)
Health Care Access
- ADA, Disability, and Medical School Curriculum
- ADA and Telehealth Challenges Faced by People with Disabilities
- Accommodations for People with Disabilities in Healthcare
- Telework after COVID for Workers with Disabilities [PDF, 5 pages]
- Help Lines and Support: Mental Health | Long COVID Resources
Southeast ADA Center
Information, Guidance and Training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Southeast Region Phone:
404-541-9001 (voice and Spanish)