- Disabled Woman Seeks Marriage Equality From Social Security Administration – Files Religious Freedom and Due Process Complaint
- Disability Resources for National Native American Heritage Month
- Business Sense – November 2022 – Neurodiversity at Work
- Circle K to Pay $8 Million to Resolve EEOC Disability, Pregnancy, and Retaliation Charges
- DOJ Promises to Resume Filing Federal Website Accessibility Reports
Why No One Has To
Be Normal Anymore
+ WHEN: Thursday, 12/1 at 7:00-8:30 p.m.
+ WHERE: Virtual and In-person (Syracuse)
+ WHAT: Join University Professor Stephen Kuusisto of Syracuse University, the Southeast ADA Center, and a panel of faculty, staff and students as we discuss disability history and disability life in celebration of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
+ CREDIT: Certificate of Participation
Note: ASL and CART will be provided.
Celebrate. Learn. Share.
+ MONTH in November and December
- Veterans and Military Families
- Family Caregivers Month
- Disability Awareness: Epilepsy, COPD, and Cancer: Lung, Pancreatic, Prostate
- Dec. 3: International Day of Persons with Disabilities (IDPD) #IDPD #IDPwD
- Dec. 10: #HumanRightsDay #StandUp4HumanRights
- ADA Foundations Course
(7 hours – credit and certificate)
- ADA Title II Tutorial
(6 hours – credit and certificate)
- At Your Service: Welcoming Customers with Disabilities
(4 hours – credit and certificate)
- Federal Court Concepts
(self-paced – no credit)
Southeast ADA Center
Information, Guidance and Training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast Region Phone:
404-541-9001 (voice and Spanish)