- Digital Access and Global Disability Awareness Day (GAAD) – Think. Explore. Learn. Share.
- U.S. Access Board Seeks Information on Low Transfer Surface Height for Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Blog: Serving Victims of Crimes with Disabilities
- Remembering Disability Rights Advocate Julie Beckett
- FCC Seeks Comments About State of Competition in Communications Marketplace
E-newsletter published twice a month.
In This Edition #10 – May 19, 2022
+ News by Topic
+ Newsroom: Southeast ADA Center
+ May ADA and Disability Themes
+ Events and ADA Training
+ COVID-19, ADA, Disability Resources
+ Emergency Prep Resources
+ Connect, Follow and Contact
→ CHECK BACK
Edition #10 and Answer to ADA Puzzler
Thursday – May 19, 2022
Research to help banks understand and close the disparities in bank services for people with disabilities was conducted by the Southeast ADA Center, a project of the Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University.
Authors: Whaley, B., Williamson, P., Goodman, N., Altunkol-Wise, F., Morris, M. (2022).
- Foundations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (formerly ADA Basics)
Credit: Certificate, CRCC (7 hours)
- ADA Title II Tutorial
Credit: Certificate, CRCC (6 hours)
- At Your Service: Welcoming Customers with Disabilities
Credit: Certificate, CRCC (4 hours)
- Federal Court Concepts Learning Module
Southeast ADA Center
Information, Guidance and Training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast Region Phone:
404-541-9001 (voice and Spanish)