- Social Security Accelerates Decisions for People with Severe Disabilities
- Take the 2022 National Survey on Health and Disability until September 2
- U.S. Access Board Issues Technical Bulletin on Signs in Celebration of 54th Anniversary of the Architectural Barriers Act (ABA)
- EEOC Sues Walmart for Disability Discrimination
- Questions Arise About Voter Accessibility During August Primary Day in Nashville
♥♥ Our thoughts and hearts are with the people, families, and communities who experienced devastating flooding in Eastern Kentucky and the Appalachian Region. ♥♥
Connect and Help: Kentucky Emergency Resources
E-newsletter published twice a month.
Edition #16 – August 4, 2022
+ ADA Puzzler – August 2022
Play. Win. Learn.
+ Events and ADA Training in August
+ Newsroom: Southeast ADA Center
+ News by Topic
+ August ADA and Disability Themes
+ COVID-19, ADA, Disability Resources
+ Emergency Resources: Plan, Prepare.
+ Connect, Follow and Contact
Email List for Southeast ADA Center
Authors: Whaley, B., Williamson, P., Goodman, N., Altunkol-Wise, F., Morris, M. (2022).
Southeast ADA Center
Information, Guidance and Training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast Region Phone:
404-541-9001 (voice and Spanish)