Using the Power of Social Media to Attract Talented Workers with Disabilities
Thursday - March 21, 2013
- Debra Ruh
Chief Marketing Officer, SSB BART Group Inc.
- Pam Williamson
Project Director, Southeast ADA Center,
Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University - Atlanta Office
- Jill Houghton
Organization Development Specialist, Southeast TACE Region IV,
Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University – Atlanta Office
- Understand the value of using social media to attract qualified people with disabilities.
- Have a plan to use social media to drive long-term results in recruitment.
- Identify best practices for using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to provide a cost-effective way of advertising jobs to talented and qualified people with disabilities.
- Audio (1.0 hour, mp3 file): Using the Power of Social Media to Attract Talented Workers with Disabilities
- Blackboard Recording (1.0 hour) : Using the Power of Social Media to Attract Talented Workers with Disabilities
This webinar will highlight social media tools, trends and best practices. The presenter will discuss ways to use social media to build a tightly managed talent pool, create content and facilitate ongoing communications with qualified candidates with disabilities.
Materials & Resources
Recording of Webinar
NOTE: This is the rough unedited version of the transcript