Using the Power of Social Media to Attract Talented Workers with Disabilities
Thursday - March 21, 2013
- Debra Ruh
Chief Marketing Officer, SSB BART Group Inc.
- Pam Williamson
Project Director, Southeast ADA Center,
Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University - Atlanta Office
- Jill Houghton
Organization Development Specialist, Southeast TACE Region IV,
Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University – Atlanta Office
- Understand the value of using social media to attract qualified people with disabilities.
- Have a plan to use social media to drive long-term results in recruitment.
- Identify best practices for using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to provide a cost-effective way of advertising jobs to talented and qualified people with disabilities.
- Recording of Webinar: Using the Power of Social Media to Attract Talented Workers with Disabilities (1.0 hour)
- Download Audio of Webinar: Using the Power of Social Media to Attract Talented Workers with Disabilities (mp3 file)
This webinar will highlight social media tools, trends and best practices. The presenter will discuss ways to use social media to build a tightly managed talent pool, create content and facilitate ongoing communications with qualified candidates with disabilities.
How to View Webinar Recording
The recording is in Blackboard Collaborate (formerly Elluminate), a cross-platform and low-bandwidth program used to ensure our online training experience is accessible to everyone.
First time using Blackboard Collaborate?
You may be prompted to download software which may take from 2-20 minutes, depending on your Internet connection speed. Review the Set-up Webinar System - Blackboard Collaborate.
Materials & Resources
Recording of Webinar
**NOTE: If this is your first time using Elluminate, review: How to View the Webinar Recording.
NOTE: This is the rough unedited version of the transcript