Building Inclusion through Creative Hiring and Collaboration
Thursday - February 21, 2013
- Deb Russell
President, Deb Russell Inc.
- L. Elaine Sutton Mbionwu
Assistant Project Director / Training & Technical Assistance, Southeast ADA Center,
Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University - Atlanta Office
- Jill Houghton
Organization Development Specialist, Southeast TACE Region IV,
Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University – Atlanta Office
- Awareness of the data that demonstrates the business case for disability inclusion
- Understand key steps involved in launching a new hiring initiative
- Understand how to create and manage relationships with community entities that can assist in recruitment, training and retention efforts
- Recording of Webinar: Building Inclusion through Creative Hiring and Collaboration (1.0 hour)
- Audio of Webinar
- PowerPoint Presentation - PPT
- PowerPoint Presentation - PDF
- PowerPoint Presentation - Handout
- PowerPoint Presentation - Outline
- PowerPoint Presentation - Text Only
This webinar will provide the elements needed to create a workforce that intentionally includes people with disabilities. These elements are applicable for large corporations as well as small businesses.
How to View Webinar Recording
The recording is in Blackboard Collaborate (formerly Elluminate), a cross-platform and low-bandwidth program used to ensure our online training experience is accessible to everyone.
First time using Blackboard Collaborate?
You may be prompted to download software which may take from 2-20 minutes, depending on your Internet connection speed. Review the Set-up Webinar System - Blackboard Collaborate.
Materials & Resources
Recording of Webinar
**NOTE: If this is your first time using Elluminate, review: How to View the Webinar Recording.
NOTE: This is the rough unedited version of the transcript