Protecting your Mental Health during the Pandemic and Holidays
Date: Thursday - November 19, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 pm [Eastern] | 12:00 - 1:30 pm [Central ] | 11:00 am - 12:30 pm [Mountain] | 11:00 am - 12:30 pm [Pacific]
- Debbie Plotnick, Vice President State and Federal Advocacy at Mental Health America (MHA)
- Dr. Doreen Marshall, Vice President of Mission Engagement at American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Andrea Sparrow, Clinical Social Worker and faculty at the University of Kentucky College of Social Work
- Free event, but registration is required!
- Participate in the webinar by using:
- Zoom Platform
- Real-Time Captioning
- Mobile App
- Archive of the webinar will be available within 72 hours of the live session
Certificate of Participation Webinar
**Must be registered, attendance verified, and Post Test completed.
Certificate of Particiaption - Post Test**To receive a certificate, must be registered, attend the entire webinar (live or archive), attendance verified, and Post Test completed.
Certificate of Participation - Post Test (link opens in a new window)
Recording (November 19, 2020)
Your feedback is important to help determine the effectiveness of this webinar in meeting your needs and to guide planning for future webinars.
November 19, 2020 Evaluation Form (link opens in a new window)
ADA, Disability & COVID-19 - Counseling and Support Resources
- Help Lines & Support: Mental Health
- ADA Live! Podcasts & Resources: Protecting Your Mental Health during the Coronavirus Outbreak
Contact for More Information
Southeast ADA Center: Webinars on the ADA, Disability and Inclusion