ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
News for Olmstead Decision
Find News Articles
- By Month (2017):
Apr. 2017 News | Mar. 2017 News | Feb. 2017 News | Jan. 2017 News |
- By Year:
2017 | 2016 News | 2015 News | 2014 News | 2013 News |
- Panel on Supported Decision-Making at The Saks Institute Spring Symposium to be Lead by BBI Jonathan Martinis, Esq., J.D.
- March - April 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- Members of Congress Re-Introduce ABLE Improvement Bills
- Florida Adults with Disabilities Become Radio Rock Stars
- Project SEARCH Emphasizes Ability, Not Disability
- NIDILRR Seeks Comments on Draft Long-Range Plan
- ABLE National Resource Center Publishes Accomplishments and Outcomes Report
Disclaimer: The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the contents of the link destination. The information is intended solely as informal guidance and is neither a determination of legal rights or responsibilities under the ADA, nor binding on any agency with enforcement responsibility under the ADA.