Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- EEOC Launches Online Inquiry and Appointment System for the Public in Five Offices
- Florida Adults with Disabilities Become Radio Rock Stars
- Business Sense Newsletter: March 2017
- Project SEARCH Emphasizes Ability, Not Disability
Events for You
3:00 P.M. - 4:30 P.M. EST
| Service Provider Transformation: From Policy to Opportunity|
Deadline to Register: March 28, 2017
Sponsor: National Disability Institute (NDI), LEAD Center
1:00 P.M. - 1:30 P.M. EST
|ADA and Employment: Disclosure and Reasonable Accommodations|
ADA Live! (WADA) Show
1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. EST
|Creating Accessible Human Resource Systems with PEAT|
Deadline to Register: April 11, 2017
Sponsor: USDA TARGET Center, Partnership on Employment and Accessible Technology (PEAT)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?