to receive training updates and news on disability.
Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore News for You, Training Events & Tools, Resources, Publications and FAQs to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- Business Sense Newsletter: May 2013
- May 2013 EARN Newsletter
- EEOC Files Class Genetic Information Discrimination Suit Against Corning Rehab Center
- EEOC Issues Revised Publications on the Employment Rights of People with Specific Disabilities
- JAN Publishes Second Quarterly E-News for 2013
- Join an Online Dialogue on Transition Process for Youth with Disabilities
Training Events & Tools
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network (formerly known as DBTAC)
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?
Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals & the ADA
- Who must comply with ADA Title I employment provisions?
- Are there special compliance situations under ADA Title I?
- Who is exempt from Title I of the ADA?
- What employment practices are covered under Title I?
- What are my responsibilities as an employer under Title I?
- What is a reasonable accommodation?
Is there a conflict between the FMLA provision allowing employers to ask for certification that an employee have a serious health condition and ADA restrictions on disability-related inquiries of employees?