Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- JAN Releases Publication on Personal Assistance Services in the Workplace
- New PEAT Resource Offers Guidance on Accessible Technology-Related Public Policy
- IDEX Corporation to Pay $380,000 to Settle EEOC Disability Discrimination Lawsuit
- Zale Delaware Will Pay $30,000 to Settle EEOC Disability Discrimination Lawsuit
Events for You
3:00 P.M. - 4:30 P.M. EST
|The ABLE Act: A Tool for Financial Stability and Employment Outcomes|
Deadline to Register: April 26, 2017
Sponsor: ABLE National Resource Center, LEAD Center
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. EST
|National Trends in Disability Employment (nTIDE) Lunch and Learn for May|
Deadline to Register: May 4, 2017
Sponsor: Employment Policy and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (EPM-RRTC) at the University of New Hampshire
12:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M. PST
|Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2017|
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?