Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- JAN Releases Latest Consultants' Corner on Disability Awareness Training
- November 2017 nTIDE Jobs Report: Ongoing Job Gains Bode Well for Americans with Disabilities
- ODEP Publishes #ApprenticeshipWorks Guides
- Join the Conversation: Careers in the Arts Toolkit Online Dialogue
Events for You
3:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST
|Employer Engagement to Support People with Disabilities in the Labor Force|
Deadline to Register: December 11, 2017
Sponsor: Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (PEAT)
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Commitment to Digital Accessibility: Best Practices for Inclusive Technology|
Deadline to Register: January 17, 2018
Webinar Series: ADA in Focus
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?