Find your ADA Center
ADA & Individual/Advocate
Explore information and resources for Individual/Advocate to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- Microsoft and Apple Collaborate to Help Visually Impaired People Use Braille Displays Across Operating Systems
- The Students Couldn’t See a Yearbook: A Mercer Professor Came Up with a Solution
- Governor Nathan Deal Signs GCDD-Endorsed Bill into Law, Making Georgia an Employment First State
- University of Kentucky’s Human Development Institute Has Role in Governor’s Executive Order Making Employment for People with Disabilities a Priority in Kentucky
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. EST
|Sports Facilities: Let’s Play Ball!|
Deadline to Register: June 25, 2018
Sponsor: TransCen, Inc. and the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Advantages of ABLE for Those Not Receiving Public Benefits|
Deadline to Register: June 27, 2018
Sponsor: ABLE National Resource Center
2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST
Deadline to Register: July 11, 2018
Webinar Series: Accessibility Online
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?