Find your ADA Center
ADA & Individual/Advocate
Explore information and resources for Individual/Advocate to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- Join the LEAD Center Online Dialogue on Financial Literacy for People with Disabilities
- ABLE Case Summary Series Continues with "Maximizing the Use of an ABLE Account Without Jeopardizing a Range of Other Benefits"
- ABLE National Resource Center Announces Inaugural ABLE Advisor Group
- Hardin County EMS Enters Settlement with United States to Resolve an Americans with Disabilities Act Complaint
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Social Security’s Updated ABLE Guidance - A Deeper Dive|
Deadline to Register: April 26, 2018
Sponsor: ABLE National Resource Center
9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. EST
|Financial Inclusion Summit: Assuring People with Disabilities Access to Mainstream Financial Services|
Deadline to Register: April 27, 2018
Sponsor: National Disability Institute (NDI)
1:00 P.M. - 1:30 P.M. EST
|Disability and Aging: Medicare, Medicaid, and Benefits Enrollment Assistance|
ADA Live! (WADA) Show
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?