Find your ADA Center
ADA & State and Local Government
Explore information and resources for State and Local Government to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- Join the LEAD Center Online Dialogue on Financial Literacy for People with Disabilities
- ABLE Case Summary Series Continues with "Maximizing the Use of an ABLE Account Without Jeopardizing a Range of Other Benefits"
- ABLE National Resource Center Announces Inaugural ABLE Advisor Group
- Hardin County EMS Enters Settlement with United States to Resolve an Americans with Disabilities Act Complaint
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Social Security’s Updated ABLE Guidance - A Deeper Dive|
Deadline to Register: April 26, 2018
Sponsor: ABLE National Resource Center
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. EST
|National Trends in Disability Employment (nTIDE) Lunch and Learn for May|
Sponsor: Employment Policy and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (EPM-RRTC) at the University of New Hampshire
|5/23-5/25 2018||Getting It Right 2018 National Inclusive Disaster Strategies Conference|
Deadline to Register: May 22, 2018
Sponsor: Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?