to receive training updates and news on disability.
Find your ADA Center
ADA & State and Local Government
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- New Olmstead Settlement Agreement
- Senior Counselor to the Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division Eve Hill Delivers Remarks on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Judge Orders Relief for Deaf California Prisoners
- Program Integrates Students with Disabilities
- HUD Issues New Guidance to Encourage Participation in State Efforts to Assist Individuals Moving Out of Institutions and Into Housing
- No Obligation to Coordinate or Pay for Disability-Based Personal Care Services at Colleges and Universities
Training Events & Tools
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network (formerly known as DBTAC)
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?
State and Local Government & the ADA
- What State and local government agencies are covered by ADA?
- What are the general requirements of the ADA?
- What steps should State and local government entities do for ADA compliance?
- What is program access, and how to ensure access for individuals with disabilities?
- What is needed to make buildings and facilities accessible?
- What is required to provide effective communication?
Is there a conflict between the FMLA provision allowing employers to ask for certification that an employee have a serious health condition and ADA restrictions on disability-related inquiries of employees?