Find your ADA Center
ADA & State and Local Government
Explore information and resources for State and Local Government to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Adopts New Standards for Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Uber, Lyft Drivers Told to Get on Board with Service Dogs
- Friendlier Skies: Airlines Are Making Travel Easier for People with Autism
- March - April 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
Events for You
3:00 P.M. - 4:30 P.M. EST
|The ABLE Act: A Tool for Financial Stability and Employment Outcomes|
Deadline to Register: April 26, 2017
Sponsor: ABLE National Resource Center, LEAD Center
9:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. EST
|Georgia Emergency Preparedness Coalition Workshop: Get Ready Tool Kit Train the Trainer|
Deadline to Register: April 27, 2017
Sponsor: Georgia Emergency Preparedness Coalition for Individuals With Disabilities and Older Adults
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. EST
|National Trends in Disability Employment (nTIDE) Lunch and Learn for May|
Deadline to Register: May 4, 2017
Sponsor: Employment Policy and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (EPM-RRTC) at the University of New Hampshire
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?