Find your ADA Center
ADA & State and Local Government
Explore information and resources for State and Local Government to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- Justice Department Releases Settlement Agreement with Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections
- January - February 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- NIDILRR Seeks Comments on Draft Long-Range Plan
- Mobile [Alabama] Studying ADA Compliance in Parks
Events for You
3:00 P.M. - 4:30 P.M. EST
| Service Provider Transformation: From Policy to Opportunity|
Deadline to Register: March 28, 2017
Sponsor: National Disability Institute (NDI), LEAD Center
1:00 P.M. - 1:30 P.M. EST
|ADA and Employment: Disclosure and Reasonable Accommodations|
ADA Live! (WADA) Show
1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. EST
|Creating Accessible Human Resource Systems with PEAT|
Deadline to Register: April 11, 2017
Sponsor: USDA TARGET Center, Partnership on Employment and Accessible Technology (PEAT)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?