Find your ADA Center
ADA & Architecture/Design
Explore information and resources for Architecture/Design to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- January - February 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- Animation on Accessible Signs Now Available from the Access Board
- Mobile [Alabama] Studying ADA Compliance in Parks
- New Technical Report Released: Indoor Airport Wayfinding for Blind and Visually Impaired Travelers
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Building Drupal: Solid Accessibility Defaults|
Deadline to Register: March 15, 2017
Webinar Series: Accessible Technology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?