to receive training updates and news on disability.
Find your ADA Center
ADA & Architecture/Design
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- Business Sense Newsletter: May 2013
- Justice Department Reaches Fair Housing Settlement with Design Professionals in Disability Lawsuit
- ADA Compliance Progress Slow But Steady
- Refueling Is Issue for Florida Disabilities Advocate
- Justice Department Signs Agreement with Stewart County, Georgia, to Ensure Civic Access for People with Disabilities
- Departments of Justice and Housing and Urban Development Release New Guidance on “Design and Construction” Requirements under the Fair Housing Act
Training Events & Tools
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network (formerly known as DBTAC)
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?
Architecture/Design & the ADA
- What standards for accessibility are under the ADA?
- What buildings are covered, and what are standards for making new buildings accessible?
- What is alteration under the ADA, and what are the standards?
- Should I follow the ADA/ABA Guidelines or the ADA Standards for Accessible Design?
Is there a conflict between the FMLA provision allowing employers to ask for certification that an employee have a serious health condition and ADA restrictions on disability-related inquiries of employees?