Find your ADA Center
ADA & Architecture/Design
Explore information and resources for Architecture/Design to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Adopts New Standards for Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- March - April 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- January - February 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- Animation on Accessible Signs Now Available from the Access Board
Events for You
2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST
|Accessible Fitness Facilities and Exercise Equipment|
Deadline to Register: May 3, 2017
Webinar Series: Accessibility Online
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?