Find your ADA Center
ADA & Business Groups
Explore information and resources for Business Groups to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- Join the Conversation: Careers in the Arts Toolkit Online Dialogue
- Access Currents Newsletter for November - December 2017
- National Council on Disability Policy Brief Highlights Scarce Dental Care for Patients with Disabilities
- More Than 500 Disability Lawsuits Hit Georgia Businesses
Events for You
2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST
|Accessible Alterations - A Refresher|
Deadline to Register: January 3, 2018
Webinar Series: Accessibility Online
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Commitment to Digital Accessibility: Best Practices for Inclusive Technology|
Deadline to Register: January 17, 2018
Webinar Series: ADA in Focus
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?