Find your ADA Center
ADA & Business Groups
Explore information and resources for Business Groups to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- More Brands Are Making Clothing for People with Disabilities
- Employers: Apply for the HIRE Vets Medallion Program Demonstration
- January - February 2018 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- DOJ Officially Shelves Long-Planned Title III Regulations
Events for You
2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST
|Tools, Tips, and Tricks on Mobile and Web Platforms for Users with Disabilities|
Deadline to Register: March 7, 2018
Webinar Series: Accessible Technology
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?