Find your ADA Center
ADA & Business Groups
Explore information and resources for Business Groups to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- Join the LEAD Center Online Dialogue on Financial Literacy for People with Disabilities
- Obsessed with Independence
- New Typeface Combines Touchable Braille with Visible Letters
- "Sesame Street" Theme Park Upgrades for Autistic Kids, Adds Quiet Rooms and Parent Help
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. EST
|Let’s Jump In: Swimming Pools and Spas |
Deadline to Register: April 23, 2018
Sponsor: TransCen, Inc. and the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
9:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. EST
|Financial Inclusion Summit: Assuring People with Disabilities Access to Mainstream Financial Services|
Deadline to Register: April 27, 2018
Sponsor: National Disability Institute (NDI)
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. EST
|National Trends in Disability Employment (nTIDE) Lunch and Learn for May|
Sponsor: Employment Policy and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (EPM-RRTC) at the University of New Hampshire
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?