Find your ADA Center
ADA Information for You
Explore information and resources for to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- Register for the 2017 Disability Statistics Compendium Event
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Rescinds 25 Guidance Documents
- KTER Center releases newest version of Employment Research Database
- ODEP Observes World AIDS Day on December 1
Events for You
|1/22-1/23 2018||ADA Coordinator Conference - Orlando, Florida|
Deadline to Register: January 15, 2018
Sponsor: ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP), Great Plains ADA Center, Southeast ADA Center, and ADA National Network
1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. EST
|Is That a Service Animal? What Rights Apply Where?|
Deadline to Register: January 24, 2018
Sponsor: Cornell University Employment and Disability Institute (EDI)
9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. EST
|2017 Annual Disability Statistics Compendium Event|
Deadline to Register: February 12, 2018
Sponsor: Institute on Disability at the University of New Hampshire
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?