to receive training updates and news on disability.
Find your ADA Center
ADA Information for You
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- New York City Embraces a College's New 'Handicapped' Symbol
- Justice Department Launches Redesign of Its New ADA Website
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day Is May 9
- March-April 2013 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- Business Sense Newsletter: April 2013
- Justice Department Reaches Settlement Agreement with City of Jacksonville, Florida, to Ensure Civic Access for People with Disabilities
Training Events & Tools
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network (formerly known as DBTAC)
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?
ADA FAQs by Audience
- Individual/Advocate FAQs on the ADA
- Architecture/Design FAQs on the ADA
- Business FAQs on the ADA
- Employers FAQs on the ADA
- Government FAQs on the ADA
- Vocational Rehabilitation FAQs on the ADA
Is there a conflict between the FMLA provision allowing employers to ask for certification that an employee have a serious health condition and ADA restrictions on disability-related inquiries of employees?