ADA Information for:
to receive training updates and news on disability.
Find your ADA Center
Papers & Journal Articles
ADA and Disability Topics
- Public Accommodations: State-by-State Enforcement and Remedies [PDF file]
Stephen A. Rosenbaum, John & Elizabeth Boalt Lecturer, University of California, Berkeley School of Law; Lecturer, Stanford Law School (February 2011). Southeast ADA Center website, PDF (12 pages) at adasoutheast.org/publications/ada/public_accommodations_enforcement_remedies_state-by-state_Final.pdf.
- Disability Rights and Public Accommodations: State-by-State [PDF file]
Stephen A. Rosenbaum, John & Elizabeth Boalt Lecturer, University of California, Berkeley School of Law; Lecturer, Stanford Law School (February 2011). Southeast ADA Center website, PDF (26 pages) at adasoutheast.org/publications/ada/public_accommodations_disability_rights_state-by-state_Final.pdf.
- ADA Restoration Act: A Course Correction
Williamson, P. (2007). Tennessee Disability Coalition Quarterly, Summer 2007: 16-17.
- **Note: Subscription to IOS Press required to access complete article.
Framework for Telecommuting as Reasonable Accommodation
Sanford, J.A., Milchus, K., Kaplan, S., Weiss, S., Moon, N.W., Baker, P. (2006).
IOS Press, December 2006.
Employment & Disability in the Workplace
- Guide for Veterans: Know Your Employment Rights Under the ADA [PDF file]
Southeast ADA Center Staff and Kentucky Affiliate, MLM Associates - Melinda Mast, Barry Whaley (November 2012). Southeast ADA Center website, PDF (8 pages) at adasoutheast.org/publications/ada/Employment_Rights_Under_ADA_Vets.pdf.
- Small Business and the ADA - Getting It Right! [PDF file]
Southeast ADA Center Staff (November 2012). Southeast ADA Center website, PDF (3 pages) at adasoutheast.org/publications/ada/small_business_ADA_getting_it_right.pdf.
- Working Paper: Towards a Right under ADA: Web Access for People with Cognitive Disabilities [PDF, 6 pages]
Insight into the question: “Is there a right to technology access for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities?” The work is to be completed in 2012 and discussed at the Annual Conference on Cognitive Disability and Technology.
Source: Coleman Institute for Cognitive Disabilities and Peter Blanck, chairman of the Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University.
- Distance Education Initiatives and Their Early 21st Century Role in the Lives of People with Disabilities [Word file, 196 KB]
Myhill, W., Samant, D., Klein, D., Kaplan, S., Reina, M., & Blanck, P. (2007). In Focus on Distance Education Developments, Nova Science Publishers.