ADA Information for:
to receive training updates and news on disability.
Find your ADA Center
What's New in Research
- May 2013 EARN Newsletter
- U.S. Department of State Hosts EMPOWER Conference to Advance Disability Rights Worldwide
- Employer Wellness Programs Need Guidance to Avoid Discrimination
- April 2013 Disability Employment Statistics Released
- US Labor Department's Office of Disability Employment Policy and Higher Education Recruitment Consortium Join Forces
Other Research Resources
- Barriers and Supports for Research Use - Online Workshop
Recorded and the archived files are available as an on-line workshop, designed for grantees of Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) and National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR), and anyone interested in the area of employment research for people with disabilities.
Sources: Center on Knowledge Translation for Employment Research (KTER), System Evaluation and Development Laboratory (SEDL)
Disclaimer: The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the contents of the link destination. The information is intended solely as informal guidance and is neither a determination of legal rights or responsibilities under the ADA, nor binding on any agency with enforcement responsibility under the ADA.