ADA Information for:
to receive training updates and news on disability.
Find your ADA Center
People with Disabilities in the Workplace
Facts and figures tell only one part of the story. These profiles provide insight on successful people with disabilities in the workplace — including their reliability, skills, and the low-cost of reasonable accommodations.
- Bruce V. - Bureau Chief, Office of Family and Consumer Affairs
- Cheri H. — A Tale of Two Employers
- Christinne R. - Advocate at the Center for Independent Living
- Eric D. - Photojournalist
- Francine B. - Executive Assistant, IBM Corporation
- John D. - Katrina Survivor and Successful Peer Counselor
- John H. - Special Projects Coordinator, LIFE/RUN CIL
- Patricia V.—Outreach Training Coordinator
- Rene C. - Executive Director of the Alliance of Disability Advocates
- Success in College & Work: Students with Disabilities Video Series [captioned]
Four videos of students with disabilities sharing strategies for success in school and at work, including the struggles of self-reporting a disability and negotiating accommodations.
Source: New England ADA Center