ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Make A Difference
Below are opportunities to participate, provide comments, and/or impact the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), disability, accessible technology, and other disability research, rights and laws.
- Invitation to Participate in Employment Study of Adults with Physical Disabilities
- On-line Survey: Air Travel for People Who Use Wheelchairs
- Participate in a Survey on Perceptions of Existing and New Accessibility Symbols
- Participate in the Survey about Decision-Making
- Take the Mobile Accommodation Solution Survey
- Take the Survey on User Needs of Consumer Technology: LiveWell Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center (RERC) for Wireless Technologies
- The Arc Wants to Hear about Your Experience Applying for Jobs Online
Other Research Opportunities
- 2017 Student Research & Design Competition: AAC Use in Hospital Settings [link is external]
Submit by: May 12, 2017
This competition is designed to stimulate research and development on the use of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) in hospital settings. The competition is open to high school, undergraduate, and graduate students, worldwide. The first-place student project will receive a research and development award to support the project.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Mobile Gaming Study [link is external]
Young people with spinal cord injury or dysfunction (SCI/D) are needed to test SCI-HARD, a mobile game designed to help individuals with SCI/D improve self-management skills. The game is available for Android and Apple devices. Participants must be English-speaking, between the ages of 13 and 29, and have a SCI/D. Eligible participants may receive up to $100 for completing the study.
- REV UP - Make the Disability Vote Count! [link is external]
Check out the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) voting resource page to learn more about how to register, voting accommodations, candidate stances on disability issues, and events in your state. Start your own or join a REV UP campaign to help make the Disability Vote count!
- National Voter Registration [link is external]
Are you registered to vote? If not, register today - it's now easier since many states offer online voter registration. Check if you can register to vote online with your state? [link is external], or if you need to download and mail a National Mail Voter Registration Form [link is external].
More - Ongoing Opportunities
- DigitalGov Open Opportunities - Tasks [link is external]
Search and discover opportunites across government that will help you build skills and make connections.
- Google Impact Challenge: Disabilities [link is external]
Through innovation and everyday efforts, we can all help create more access and opportunity for the one billion people living with disabilities. Share your vision to inspire solutions, help ask the right questions and work together to identify the biggest barriers people with disabilities face and help create solutions.