ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Make A Difference
Below are opportunities to participate, provide comments, and/or impact the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), disability, accessible technology, and other disability research, rights and laws.
- Register to Participate in the 2018 Disability Equality Index Disability Equality Index (DEI)
Submit by: January 12, 2018
- Participate in Burn Injury Study Survey
- Participate in Survey: Spasticity After SCI
- Participate in the Survey about Decision-Making
- Take a National Survey for People who use Service Animals
- Take the Mobile Accommodation Solution Survey
- The Arc Wants to Hear about Your Experience Applying for Jobs Online
- Georgia Tech CATEA Invites Participants for a Research Study at the Atlanta Airport
- Syracuse University Aging Studies Institute Invites Grandparents to Participate in a Research Study
- REV UP - Make the Disability Vote Count! [link is external]
Check out the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) voting resource page to learn more about how to register, voting accommodations, candidate stances on disability issues, and events in your state. Start your own or join a REV UP campaign to help make the Disability Vote count!
- National Voter Registration [link is external]
Are you registered to vote? If not, register today - it's now easier since many states offer online voter registration. Check if you can register to vote online with your state? [link is external], or if you need to download and mail a National Mail Voter Registration Form [link is external].
More - Ongoing Opportunities
- DigitalGov Open Opportunities - Tasks [link is external]
Search and discover opportunites across government that will help you build skills and make connections.
- Google Impact Challenge: Disabilities [link is external]
Through innovation and everyday efforts, we can all help create more access and opportunity for the one billion people living with disabilities. Share your vision to inspire solutions, help ask the right questions and work together to identify the biggest barriers people with disabilities face and help create solutions.