ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Participate in the Survey about Decision-Making
August 19, 2015
Source: National Resource Center on Supported Decision-Making
The National Resource Center for Supported Decision-Making is conducting a short survey about.
- Ways that people get help from family, friends, and other people to make decisions.
- How parents, friends, service providers, or others help individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities make everyday decisions, informally or formally.
Questions to think about:
- Do you use supported decision-making?
- Do you get help making decisions, choosing what to do, or choosing where to live or work?
- Are you a supported decision-maker?
If you want to take this survey by phone or have a paper copy mailed to you, contact Celestia Ohrazda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the study, contact Dr. Meera Adya at the Burton Blatt Institute at 315-443-2863 or email@example.com.†
If you have questions or problems about participating in this study that you donít want to ask Dr. Adya, contact the Syracuse University Institutional Review Board at 315-443-3013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link: Go to website for News Source