ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Events & Training Calendar
Understanding Saving and Investor Choices for ABLE Account Owners
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
2:00 P.M. to 3:30 P.M. EST
ABLE National Resource Center (ANRC), National Disability Institute (NDI)
With over 20 state ABLE programs now open across the country, the ABLE National Resource Center (ANRC) would like to invite potential ABLE participants, their families, and all other ABLE stakeholders, to attend a free webinar on May 24, from 2:00-3:30 PM EST, focusing on understanding saving and investor choices.
Contributions to an ABLE account offer opportunity to grow over time, based on the savings or investment choices an account owner selects. This webinar will help you make more informed decisions to manage risk and select savings or investment choices that meet your short and/or long term goals to grow the funds in the account.
The webinar will answer questions such as:
- What is the difference between a checking account, a savings account and an investment account?
- What does it mean for a savings account to be FDIC insured?
- Why are there different fees associated with different investment funds?
- What does risk mean in terms of investment accounts?
- What factors should I take into consideration when choosing an investment option?
- How can I become a more educated and informed investor?
In order to prepare for the webinar, you are encouraged to watch these short informative videos:
- ABLE Basics
- Becoming ABLE Ready
Registration:Deadline to Register - May 23, 2017
To register for this webinar, go to: www.ablenrc.org/events/understanding-saving-and-investor-choices-able-account-owners
Real time captioning will be provided for this webinar. For other accommodation requests, questions about the webinar, or the registration process, please contact Christopher Rodriguez at email@example.com
Contact For More Information:
ABLE National Resource Center - National Disability Institute (NDI)
Phone: 202-296-2040 (voice)
Web: ABLE National Resource Center