ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Events & Training Calendar
National ADA Symposium 2017
May 14, 2017 to May 17, 2017
Hyatt Regency OHare ,9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont, IL 60018
Great Plains ADA Center, Great Lakes ADA Center, and ADA National Network
The National ADA Symposium is the most comprehensive, affordable conference on the ADA in the U.S. Over 95% of Symposium attendees report they gained knowledge and skills they will use on the job and in their communities. This four-day Symposium blends the latest on ADA, implementation strategies and best practices.
- Diverse schedule of interactive, content-rich breakout sessions and discussion forums.
- Nationally recognized experts and presenters from key agencies and organizations involved with the ADA such as: U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), Access Board, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), National Center on Accessibility and the International Code Council.
- Sessions that meet ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP) fundamental and elective credits.
- Multiple social and networking opportunities.
- On-line access to all session handouts for registered participants. Alternate formats of resource materials are available upon request.
This is the Symposium you cannot afford to miss for ADA information that meets your needs.
Registration for attendees opens January 6, 2017 and spaces are expected to fill up quickly. For more information, schedule, and registration, visit adasymposium.org.
Contact For More Information:
Great Plains ADA Center
Phone: 573-882-3600 (v/tty)
Web: National ADA Symposium
ADA National Network
Phone: 800-949-4232 (v/tty)