Find your ADA Center
News for Architecture and Design Professionals
March – April 2018 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
April 26, 2018
Source: U.S. Access Board
Access Currents: News headlines from the U.S. Access Board for March – April 2018
- Board to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Phoenix on May 23
- Access Board Launches YouTube Channel
- Lance Robertson Elected Access Board Chair
- OTIS Director Marsha Mazz to Retire in June
- Kathy Eng to Join Board Staff as a Senior ICT Accessibility Specialist
- Upcoming Board Webinars
- Effort Advances to Address Classroom Acoustics in the International Building Code
Access Currents newsletter is published by the Access Board every other month. Readers may redistribute and reprint newsletter articles.
To subscribe to Access Currents, go to http://www.access-board.gov/news.htm.
Link: Go to website for News Source