Find your ADA Center
News for Business Groups
ADA Now Online Magazine: Winter 2018 Edition focuses on Service Animals
February 26, 2018
Source: ADA Now Online
ADA Now is an on-line magazine, published quarterly, that provides information and resources on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). ADA Now is primarily designed for ADA Coordinators working in state and local government as well as business and education. However, anyone involved in implementing the ADA or who is affected by the ADA will find useful information.
Each quarter, ADA Now will focus on a single topic providing information in user-friendly formats. Our goal for each publication:
- Provide resources that ADA Coordinators (and others) can use in trainings and outreach.
- Summarize regulations in clear and straightforward language, providing examples and illustrations.
- Reformat and summarize existing guidance documents to make content easier to digest and more visually appealing.
- Clarify common areas of confusion or misinformation.
- Identify resource materials and organizations related to the specific topic.
- Share best practices and innovative solutions.
Service Animals is the focus of the ADA Now Winter 2018 edition [external link].
ADA Now is developed by the ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP) [external link].
Link: Go to website for News Source