Find your ADA Center
News for Architecture and Design Professionals
September - October 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
October 24, 2017
Source: U.S. Access Board
Access Currents: News headlines from the U.S. Access Board for September – October 2017
- Access Board to Host Workshop Comparing Accessibility in the U.S. and Australia
- GSA Holds Interagency Forum on Refreshed Section 508 Standards
- Access Board to Meet November 15
- Upcoming Board Webinars
- Mayer-Rothschild Foundation Releases Report on Grab Bar Research
- Transportation Research Board Issues Airport Wayfinding Guide
Access Currents newsletter is published by the Access Board every other month. Readers may redistribute and reprint newsletter articles.
To subscribe to Access Currents, go to http://www.access-board.gov/news.htm.
Link: Go to website for News Source