Find your ADA Center
News for Architecture and Design Professionals
March - April 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
April 17, 2017
Source: U.S. Access Board
Access Currents: News headlines from the U.S. Access Board for March – April 2017
- Access Board to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Minneapolis on May 9
- Access Board Issues Guidance on the International Symbol of Accessibility
- VA Adopts New Standards for Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Deborah A. Ryan Elected Board Chair
- Upcoming Board Webinar
- Section 508 Webinar Series to Cover Updated Standards
Access Currents newsletter is published by the Access Board every other month. Readers may redistribute and reprint newsletter articles.
To subscribe to Access Currents, go to http://www.access-board.gov/news.htm.
Link: Go to website for News Source